- I understand that I am liable for the FULL FEE agreed upon
with Bail Bonds by Renell at the time of my release.
- I understand that the fee WILL NOT be reduced or refunded if
my case is dismissed or my bond is reduced.
- If for any reason a NEW BOND is required, said new bond will
be subject to ADDITIONAL FEES. Should one or more of the bonds
posted by Bail Bonds by Renell on your behalf become forfeited you
agree to pay all expenses incurred by Bail Bonds by Renell relating
to your capture and return to custody.
CONDITIONS OF RELEASE
The following conditions
apply to your release from jail. If you fail to meet any of these
conditions, Bail Bonds by Renell will petition the court to revoke your
bond, and capture and return you to custody.
- Failure to check in every Thursday.
- Failure to immediately report any change of address, phone number
or employment. This includes starting a new job if you were
unemployed at the time of release.
- Failure to make payments against your outstanding balance as
- Giving any false information of any kind. If mail is
returned undeliverable, if a phone is disconnected, or if the person
answering the phone claims to not know who you are, then Bail Bonds
by Renell will immediately request the court to revoke your bond as
- Failure to notify Bail Bonds by Renell immediately of any
subsequent arrest while Bail Bonds by Renell is surety on one or
more bonds for you will result in our requesting the court to revoke
your bond as outlined above. Further, in the event you are
rearrested on a new criminal charge, Bail Bonds by Renell will
review the circumstances at the time and may ask the court to
release me from liability for your existing bonds.
- Failure to report to Bail Bonds by Renell within 24 hours of
your release from jail to complete the additional information needed
for your file.
- Failure to gain consent from this office before leaving the
state for any reason.
- Failure to call this office afer each court date and report
disposition immediately (within 24 hours). Failure to respond
to any attempt by this office to call you. You should come by this
office or call the office immediately.
- I understand that the bond is ordered or forfeited and it is
not ordered reinstated or exonerated that I must pay the full amount
of the bail forfeited to the bail bond company.
- I understand that if I breach the bail bond stipulations and
contract by non payment or any other action as defined above, I am
responsible for any collection, actions taken, including attorney
fees and costs, court costs, and interest.
- I understand that collateral cannot be released until all
bonds posted on my behalf for the defendant have been exonerated,
and written notice from the court provided to the bail agency is
- I understand and agree that a minimum of $250 on misdemeanor
and $300 on felonies will be charged on any bond forfeiture or
- I agree that if legal action between the two parties
concerning this bail bond or bail bonds is brought, it shall be
brought in and before a federal or sate court in Montgomery County,
in the State of Texas.
- I agree that this bond is binding for a one year period. At
the end of that period, I am required to pay the bail premium every
year, in advance hereafter, until Bail Bonds by Renell is legally
discharged from all liability.
Should this bail bond or bail
bonds be forfeited for any reason, I do hereby authorize the bonding
company to gather any information that is needed by the bonding company
or their investigators. This will include: credit reports, marriage and
divorce records, employment history, phone records, medical records,
school records, tax records, and any other information that may be
deemed necessary by the bonding company or their investigators.
- I authorize the bond company investigators to enter and
search any residence owned by me and listed on this application.
- I agree to hold harmless he bail bond company and/or its
investigators to enter and search any residence owned by me and/or
listed be forfeited.
- I agree that a minimum of $250.00 on misdemeanors and
$300.00 on felonies will be charged on any bond forfeiture or
- I authorize Bail Bonds by Renell to charge my credit card on
any future payments that I fail to make on time and the full amount.
- I authorize Bail Bonds by Renell to charge my credit card
for any investigation, court, or legal fees resulting from a bond
- I understand as the client I must check in every Thursday. I
understand as a cosigner I must make sure the client checks in.
- I understand as the client and cosigner that payments must
be made on time and in the full amount.
- I understand that if the defendant's bail bond(s) are
forfeited for any reason I am personally liable, and legally as well
as financially responsible to pay any and all court, investigation,
or legal fees on any other expenses related to the apprehension of
the said defendant or related to the reinstatement of any forfeited
- I understand completely that if this defendant's bail
bond(s) are forfeited for any reason that I am responsible legally
and financially for the full bond amount(s).